Diabetes management is a complex web of product hoops, insurance diplomacy, and provider juggling. Chronic diseases take more than just physical grit to champion, it takes time as well. Diabetics and Caretakers can spend hours working through phone trees ensuring prior-auths are fulfilled, performing searches for in-network providers accepting new patients while determining what products are covered or reporting product failures. Between caring for your health and advocating for your diabetic needs, time becomes a precious commodity.
Get more time in your schedule to live life free of diabetic paper-pushing and delegate to a seasoned professional. Your Diabetics United Concierge Services (DUCS) team is here to do the remote legwork for you. Start today by following these 5 easy steps:
- Click the Get Started button
- Agree to the Terms of Services and provide your basic information
- Setup monthly membership payments
- Sign and submit appropriate release forms
- Activate request portal account
After the 1st of the month following registration, begin delegating your appropriate needs to the concierge team. We look forward to serving you!
Concierge Service Examples:
- Finding the top-three, in-network primary care providers and endocrinologists accepting new patients.
- Submitting a failed product report and requesting in-warranty product replacements.
- Ensuring prior-authorizations are on track and being handled in an expedited manner.
- Determining and reporting on what diabetic products are covered under your insurance policy.
- Ensuring automated pharmacy prescription refills are enabled for all diabetically related prescriptions.
*SERVICES PROVIDED DOMESTICALLY TO U.S. RESIDENCE ONLY